RE: Blocking porn on 24x7 PC's

  • From: Brian McCann <bjm1287@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:06:42 -0500

I may be off base here, but it sounds like you don't even need ISA.  It
sounds like all you are trying to do is host 8 sites that can be accessible
to the Internet, and some Intranet sites for your internal network, and
don't need to "share" Internet access.  If this is the case, all you need is
just an IIS server sitting on your inside and outside networks, and just
bind the different sites to the appropriate IP address/NIC of the server.
If this isn't what you mean, please elaborate a little.

Hope I helped,
--Brian