Re: Black Magic in ISA Server Benchmark Tests

  • From: "Hugo Caye" <Hugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:04:49 -0300

In fact, a 100 Mbps cannot push more that 40 Mbps (30 Mbps a more conservative
number). Using a Cisco Switch and Fast Ether Channel technology with 4 NICs,
theoretically we can reach 400 Mbps. In reality, FEC supports ~ 150 Mbps at
most in both directions.

Guys out there tell that it's a 800 Mbps pipe (2 x 100 x 4)... I don't know how
they can sleep.