Re: Back to Back DMZ Testing

  • From: "Denis Alex Gathas" <denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:49:55 -0600

Jay,

I'm looking for VPN from external through to internal.

Look the scenario:
- I have to put some computers stations at the mall conected with
Internet.
- At the office I have an back to back with "private DMZ".
- I'd like that, when someone turn On the computer's mall it automaticaly
make an VPN whith office and do the authenticate at Active Directory,
taking the Group Police for that computer.
- The stations are W2K Pro with single user mode.

Do you have some idea how to build this ?

Thank you
Denis Gathas
Sao Paulo - Brazil
ps - Sorry about my english