Back 2 Back

  • From: "Goktug Yildirim" <yildirim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:10:47 +0200

Hello,
How do i configure a server in a back2back dmz zone to reach a service
in the internal network? Do I have to create ip packet filters or do i
have to publish all the necessary servers in the internal network?
I think going on an example will make it simple: I have a server in the
back2back dmz and I want this specific server to reach all the related
Active Directory servers at the enterprise through internal ISA server.
What is specific configuration on the internal ISA server?
Thanks for any comment,
Goktug