BIG PROBLEM (i think)

Hi,

We have a problem. We have an ISA Server and all has been well until
yesterday where no user could access the internet. we don't know why or
what has happened but i may have a clue you may be able to shed some light
on.

Regardles of the type of user, they cannot access the internet. But via
the ISA Server we can browse to our hearts content and access the server
via terminal services. Now here is the clue we have:

In "site and content rules" in ISA management there is a rule setup to
forward all traffic to a URL porn site. we have never seen this before.
When the users try and access the internet all they get is this URL
refreshing and refreshing. When they type in any other URL it says "page
cannot be displayed".

We have deleted the rule but still it is happening.
What does this mean? Has somebody hacked into our server?
How do i get rid of this URL and restore internet access again?

Regards

sachin :)