RE: Avoid DNS

  • From: "John Tolmachoff" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ISAserver.org Discussion List]'" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:55:42 -0800

First, trying to have two different IP addresses for 2 different websites
with only one FQDN is asking for problems.

If the workstation is not using the HOSTS file first, something is wrong. It
must always use the HOSTS file first.

Please check the configuration.

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA

IT Manager, Network Engineer