RE: Authentication

  • From: <AHendriks@xxxxxx>
  • To: <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:52:02 +0200

I'm using IWSS at an other side, and there is no authentication with
IWSS, wath i think is that IWSS redirect to ISA and then needs to
authenticate, the next headers shows up with port 81, a new connection
is established to the ISA server and the second authentication is done.

I need to hide the redirecting between the IWSS and ISA server, so all
communication to the outside world is handled by the IWSS server,
communication between IWSS and ISA needs to be handled on the local
host.

IWSS is setup as a reverse proxy, i thought a reverse proxy published a
web site to the outside world, and handled all the communication between
the client and the web site, so the same should be working with this
configuration.

Arjan