Authentication

  • From: "nathan" <ncasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 18:35:56 -0600

With server publishing, if I publish a SQL server do I also now set the
web app to point to the ISA server as the location of the SQL server? If
so, does the ISA server forward the request to the SQL server with the
username and password of the user (original requester)? We have a internet
website that allows employees to search a records DB containing real
estate info from the internet (https://www.sonoma.com/webapp). The users
that access this page have only read access to the table containing the
info.
When the user accesses the page they are prompted for a username and
password to access the information (SQL Authentication).

Internet Router
   (Public IP)

PIX FIREWALL

  Web server