[isalist] Re: Article Website

Of course I do, I'm Catholic.....but what is it you're really asking?

 - Tony
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: D PIETRUSZKA USWRN INTERLINK INFRA ASST MGR
  To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 7:49 AM
  Subject: [isalist] Re: Article Website

  Do you believe in any kind of God?

  Regards

  Diego R. Pietruszka

  From: isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:isalist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of John T (Lists)
  Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:54 AM
  To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sorry, but any new site will not be able to compare to the information and
resources already freely available at the following sites:

  www.isaserver.org

  www.isatools.org

  www.isaserver.bm

  blogs.technet.com/isablog

  John T

  eServices For You

  "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood."

  Ralph Waldo Emerson (1802-1882)