Re: Array Configuration

  • From: "Jim Harrison" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:22:13 -0700

How about these for some options:  :-)

    1. WPAD internal DNS round-robin entries
        Create a host record as "WPAD", using the internal IP address for each
ISA server
        Pay close attention to this article:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q177/8/83.ASP
    2. Set the FW client properties (Client configuration, Firewall Client) to
"Enable ISA Firewall automatic discovery in Firewall Client"
    3. Enable the WEB Browser automatic discovery (Client configuration, Web
Browser)
    4. Enable "Publish automatic discovery information" in the "Auto Discovery"
tab of <ArrayName> properties.
    5. Use the FW client on the client computers wherever possible.

Jim Harrison
MCP(2K), A+, Network+, PCG