  From: Craft, Steve
  To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
  Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 08:22
  Subject: [isalist] Apply/Modify Configs Thru Script?

  http://www.ISAserver.org

  Looking for a way to automatically blanket-apply changes to an ISA host
through VBScript.

  Say I use Dr. Shinder's .vbs (which I have not yet tried) to catch all of the
config info to a text file.  Now I want to blast all of that at another server.

  The reason for this is that after tweaking/poking/prodding my development ISA
box, now I want to move to production hardware, and don't want to miss anything
on the production setup by rummaging through the GUI again.  Also, Server
Publishing can't be set to "always use the external interface", it expects a
hardcoded IP number, and when I add another development ISA host to test out
the array features, I want the same configs, but obviously different IP numbers
for certain settings.

  Help?