AntiVirus and DNS Forwarder Questions

  • From: "Tom Rogers" <trogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:27:14 -0700

Should I install our Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition on the ISA 2004
server as a client?

In the ISA 2004 server Quick Start Guide, it tells me to setup a DNS
forwarder on my Internal Active Directory DNS server,to point to the ISA
Server. When I go in to do this, everything in the Forwarders section is
greyed out. My Internal AD DNS server is a Windows 2003 SP-1 server. And I
have a "backup" internal AD DNS server as well. Howdo I address this
issue? Cause when I click on the Reverse Lookup Zone name for my local
network that I created on the ISA server, it gives me a Zone Transfer
error - unable to.

TIA,

-TRogers
 ISA 2004 Rookie