From: "Laurent THEVENARD" <laurent.thevenard@xxxxxxx>
To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 06:11
Subject: [isalist] Another ISA SSL complicated configuration problem

http://www.ISAserver.org

Hello,

I don't know if it is the same problem as Russ Highton's one.

My configuration is the following :

A server with ISA Server, IIS and a first secure Web Site reachable on the
TCP port 2001.
(https://public_IP_address:2001 and https://192.168.1.1:2001)

An other server (Linux & Apache) with a second secure web site locally
reachable on the same TCP Port 2001. (https://192.168.1.66:2001)

I get a fixed public IP Address and I want to see the second web site on
the Net but on the TCP Port 4001.

The question is  :
How to make, on the ISA Server, the redirection :

Public_IP_Address:4001 --> 192.168.1.66:2001

with SSL ???

Thanks a lot.

Laurent THEVENARD