RE: Amazon.com: Books: Dr. Tom Shinder's Configuring ISA Server 2004

  • From: "Quillman Shawn (RBNA/CSA1) *" <Shawn.Quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ISAserver.org Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:35:13 -0500

Long as you don't get it confused with a KeyTar!

-----
Robert Bosch Corporation
Technical Systems Analyst (RBNA/CSA1)
Corporate Sales Reporting Systems
38000 Hills Tech Drive - Farmington Hills, MI 48331 - USA
phone: 1 (248) 553-1164    fax: 1 (248) 848-6969
shawn.quillman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bosch.us