From: Alexandre Gauthier [mailto:gauthiera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: woensdag 11 januari 2006 16:07
To: [ISAserver.org Discussion List]
Subject: [isalist] RE: Accessing Port 81?

http://www.ISAserver.org
Call me crazy and rambling if this makes no sense, but I recall that there was
a restriction on the destination port used for http connections the first time
I installed ISA ever. There is a strong possibility that this applied only to
SSL connections (https) but I do recall trying to access a webmin server on
port 10000 via https and I was graced with a message saying I was trying to
HTTP on a non-standard port and that ISA would not stand for that crap.

The fix I found involved editing the registry, that's all I remember.

It is probably irrelevant to the current situation, but maybe this will ring a
bell in someone's head?