Access to internal resources

  • From: "nathan" <ncasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 20:06:20 -0600

We have SQL data which can currently be viewed on our internal Intranet by
select employees. Access to the SQL data site is controlled by NTFS
permissions.

Now, we are required to make the same SQL data available over the internet
to the same group of people that have internal access.

Our external web server is in a PIX DMZ separate from our internal
network. Would it be possible to use MS ISA server to act as a reverse
proxy to allow external users access SQL data in a browser over the public
internet?

Internet Router
   (Public IP)

    PIX FIREWALL