AW: Online Banking Issues

  • From: Christian.Schramm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 12:04:22 +0200

Hi there,

I had a similar problem. Seems that the banking software does some kind of
ip addreess verification per session. So if you use CARP for Web proxy
clients, there can be the case that within one session the banking
application sees different source ip addresses. To verify this, try to set a
specific ISA server as the proxy and test it again... Remember to close your
browser after changing the value from "use automatic configuration script"
to "use a proxy server"..

Greets

Christian