Re: +AFs-isalist+AF0- Beginner question setting up standard edition

  • From: "Mark Strangways" <strangconst@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "+AFs-ISAserver.org Discussion List+AF0-" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 08:55:32 -0400

You need to get those servers behind the ISA server to protect them.
Then you will be able to turn off file and print sharing.
Unplug the network connection to the internet right away before someone hacks
you :)

You can create a multihomed environment or you can use 2 ISA server to create
the DMZ.. your choice
.

regards,

Mark