RE: A separate DHCP scope for VPN clients

  • From: "Thomas W Shinder" <tshinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ Discussion List]" <isalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 12:57:07 -0500

Hi Marvin,
You'd have to configure a custom IP address list, as the DHCP server has
no mechanism to know who's sending the request (I think). However, now
that I think of it, you may be able to use a feature in the Windows DHCP
server that would allow you do this, but I'd have to test it out. Why do
you want to create a separate scope?