[IRLGuideDogs] transport 21

  • From: "O'Neill, Tom" <toneill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:14:50 +0100

I am informed by Hugh Maguire of Athlone that a meeting of transport 21 is
taking place tomorrow.  This group is made up of representatives of different
groups of disabled persons
 Elaine Howley is the representative of ncbi and I understand that already
there is an established group of persons working in this area.

I know nothing more about this group but would be glad to hear more if
someone knows more