[IRLGuideDogs] What is happening

  • From: "maureen newell" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 15:38:36 +0100

To moderators, Nicky and Darragh, what is happening?  I have had the
"receipt" feature (which I might add, I like) on since turning over to
"freelists" and it is working fine.  I only get a receipt for a private
mail, I don't get one from list members.  However, today, for some
reason, I am getting receipts from everyone on the Irlguidedogs list but
I am not getting them from Vics.

Maureen.

the IRLGuideDogs mailing list
Send messages to irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe, vacation or digest options can be set by emailing
irlguidedogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a command in the subject line.  For
help simply type help.
For help you may contact Darragh Ó Héiligh or Nicky Kealy at
irlguidedogs-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information on this list including policies and rules please visit
//www.freelists.org/webpage/irlguidedogs