[IRLGuideDogs] Welcome to the new list!

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:40:21 +0100

Good afternoon all,

Its finally live.  It is still acting a bit strange but the new list is
ready to go.  Please let me know if you or anyone else you know is having
problems with it.

There are a few things that you'll want to know to get started.

1.  To send a message to the list write to irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2.  To send a subscribe, unsubscribe, vacation, Digest or any other
command to the list send a message with one of the commands mentioned in
the subject line to irlguidedogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Example:
To: irlguidedogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have any problems and you need to contact My self or Nicky send a
message to irlguidedogs-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Stream EMEA
Technical Lead
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 17 - "Recognize and celebrate success. Take time to say
'Thanks!' and participate in celebrations."