[IRLGuideDogs] Sponsoring a puppy

  • From: "Katy Megahey" <katysglitter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 01:38:01 +0100

Hi, my name is Katy and I have just joined this list.  I actually come from the
north and was just wondering if down south people can sponsor puppies while
they are being puppy walked as we have a scheme like that up here and I have
sponsored puppies and continue to do so.

I look forward to reading mails from this list and getting to know people.  I
have a guide dog myself called Gipson and I am very happy with him.  I am also
a friend of Darraghs and Nickys.  Cheers, Katy.