[IRLGuideDogs] Navagating through narrow places

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Irl Guide Dogs" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:45:01 +0100

Hi Darragh,

I find that Holly's the same.  She even stops because there's a bag, twig or
puddle in her path.  She even won't go if there is a narrow gap between a car
and a wall, and I know that there is enough room for us to get through.  I have
reassured her that it's ok and that she's to sort it out, eventually she'll
take me very slowly around, or through the obstacle. She's an extremely
cautious  and sensitive dog who does her work brilliantly and very carefully
and well.

It's great to see the great steady stream of communication again.  This list is
much quicker with our receipts too.  At least it's still the same news when the
emails are posted up, not like the other group, where it was old news by the
time they came through the system.

Fair play to you Darragh.  You're a genius.

All the best.
Dominique & Holly.