Re: [IRLGuideDogs] today f m

  • From: "dominique" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:29:41 +0100

Tom.

Thanks for the reminder too.   I listened in this morning and enjoyed
hearing  from all the staff and dogs in kennels, which Holly growled at.

 Congratulations and well done IGDB on receiving that tremendous amount.  It
couldn't go to a better charity.

Thanks for a brilliant service provided to us GDO'S.  I cannot praise the
centre enough.

All the best to everyone

Dominique & Holly.