Re: [IRLGuideDogs] exhibition

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 16:17:07 +0100

Laura, I admit that in this particular case I was wrong, however, in the
majority of cases, where Guidedogs are not mentioned, subscribers should
reframe from posting advertisements to IRLGuideDogs.

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Technical lead
Stream EMEA
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 1 - "Embrace our mission. It is the principal belief of
Stream. Know it, Own it, Achieve it!"

"Horohan, Laura" <lhorohan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: irlguidedogs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
12/05/2006 16:05
Please respond to

"Irlguidedogs \(E-mail\)" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

[IRLGuideDogs] exhibition

hi all,

I would agree with Joan Ann I think as most of the subscribers to this is
list are VIP's we should be told about anything like that that might
us. Especially as Joan Ann pointed out Guide Dogs are involved in the

This message has been delivered to the Internet by the Revenue Internet
e-mail service

the IRLGuideDogs mailing list
Send messages to irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe, vacation or digest options can be set by emailing
irlguidedogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a command in the subject line. For
help simply type help.
For help you may contact Darragh Ó Héiligh or Nicky Kealy at
For information on this list including policies and rules please visit