Re: [IRLGuideDogs] an idea

  • From: "Sabrina McKiernan" <sabmckiernan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 18:06:41 -0000

Hi Kerie,

I don't know if I will be of any help plus I have had a glass of veno ...
lol! But here goes anyway! ...

What I will say is that dogs are amazing creatures!
And when a team is strong it is very strong! That bond is there and that
trust between guide dog and owner. And it knows its environment very well.
It uses what it has got.

I wish to god every service user we avail of were like Irish Guide Dogs.
I agree with Jenny O'Connell who featured on Joe Duffy show last week when
she said that over in the Uk each person is treated on an individual basis.
It's not like that over here. Over here, it is 'one size fits all'

I wish you the best of luck Kerie,

Sabrina

I, like you, can't afford at the moment to pay rent on a house.