Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Stray dogs

  • From: "Darragh" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 19:44:59 +0100

Firstly, I have to stress that I'm not talking about anyone on this list but
there are one or two GDO's that I could think of who are just as bad.
Having a dog and not keeping control of it so that it can get over to
another dog that is working is just as distracting to your dog as a stray.

I'm not saying that the way I handle my dog is perfect, but I would hope
that when I'm in the company of another GDO my dog doesn't cause them any
more of a distraction than usual.

Now. That's my rant over.

Darragh

  _____