Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Spending Areas for Guide Dogs in Dublin Airport?

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 20:34:20 +0100

Hello Audrey,

I think you are quite right about this.   It would be a great thing if it
were possible to produce a list/map or whatever for areas around all
transport terminals: bus, train, air and sea; preferablyother guide dog
organisations in other countries should do the same, but in particular
britain as our nearest neighbour.   It could take some time but it would be
very worth while.   A simple list on the irish guide dog website would be a
good start.   If there are political with a small "p" problems in doing
this, it would be easy enough to put up a page which we could all know the
link to, which would have the same information, but not officially endorsed
by the Association.

Any volunteers to co-ordinate the list?   Some one at the centre would be
good.

All The Best

Ed