Re: [IRLGuideDogs] GDO living in Clontarf

  • From: "maureen newell" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 09:47:25 +0100

Tim, I think Philip O'Boyle lives in the Clontarf area but I don't know
him personally.  Philip was on the Board of Guide Dogs for some
considerable time so I don't think you will have anything to worry
about.  Good luck with your new ventures!

Maureen.

the IRLGuideDogs mailing list
Send messages to irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsubscribe, vacation or digest options can be set by emailing
irlguidedogs-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a command in the subject line.  For
help simply type help.
For help you may contact Darragh Ó Héiligh or Nicky Kealy at
irlguidedogs-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For information on this list including policies and rules please visit
//www.freelists.org/webpage/irlguidedogs