Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Free travel passes

  • From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:48:47 +0100

Hi Darragh,

Well,  she didn't sound all that helpful to me!

firstly,  why will a new pass take so long to introduce?  is it dependent on
other issues such as integrated ticketing?

secondly, there is always something  people can do.  We need to firstly find
out:

1.  what changes are   planned for the pass.

2.  why has it taken so long to further these plans, and why will it  take
so long to introduce  the changes?

once we know these things we can look at lobbying the relevant parties to
progress the issue.

Tim