Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

  • From: "O'Neill, Briege \(Dolier Hse\)" <brioneil@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:55:22 +0100

Hi Ed and All
I agree with you Ed.
especially when you have to try and explain to the general Publick the
difference between Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs. With Cork and Ken been
involved in both it is important that we know what has been said in that
article.

The big news for me is that I am going to Cork on the 29th May to be trained
with my new dog yipee  yipee.
Breege