Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

  • From: "Ed Harper" <goat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 12:49:14 +0100

MessageHi Nicky I know you are right strictly, but probably most of us have
a general interest indogs and dog training and might well share time and
space with assistance dogs and their training whilst at the centre.   I
don't know how anyone else feels and I'd bow to the wish of the majority.

If anyone has the article and would like to send it to me off list I would
be grateful.
goat@xxxxxx

Thanks

Ed