Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

  • From: Darragh.OHeiligh@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 10:52:53 +0100

Hello Sabrina and Nicky,

While I agree with Nicky's message that the IRLGuideDogs list was set up
to discuss Guide Dogs I like hearing about other news in the center as
well.

If Nicky agrees I'd therefor like to ask Other list members for their
opinion. What do you want to see on this list?

The main reason for keeping the discussion focused on issues relating to
Guide Dogs was to minimize the traffic on the list as some thought that
receiving messages from three lists might be a bit too much to handle.

Darragh Ó Héiligh - Technical Lead
Stream EMEA
Direct Dial:  +353 14400793
Ext:               2293
Stream Practice 18 - "Embrace change.
Become a change agent. Always look for new and better ways of delivering
the exceptional customer experience!"

"Sabrina McKiernan" <sabmckiernan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: irlguidedogs-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/05/2006 10:33
Please respond to
irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

Hi All!

I don't know what others think, but well I wouldn't mind reading all
articles from the association on the list. I think it is interesting
hearing about the assistance dogs as well.

Just my thoughts,

Cheers,

Sabrina