Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

  • From: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <joanannbrosnan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 18:29:06 +0100

MessageHi Breege

The best of luck with your new dog.

Joan Ann.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: O'Neill, Briege (Dolier Hse)
  To: irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 1:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRLGuideDogs] Article

  Hi Ed and All
  I agree with you Ed.
  especially when you have to try and explain to the general Publick the
difference between Guide Dogs and Assistance Dogs. With Cork and Ken been
involved in both it is important that we know what has been said in that
article.

  The big news for me is that I am going to Cork on the 29th May to be trained
with my new dog yipee  yipee.
  Breege