[IRLGuideDogs] IGDB Newsletter

  • From: "Lean Kennedy" <Lean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:36:06 +0100

Hello Again
Our Open Day for SHADES last Friday was a huge success.
This week we had three clients at the centre. Two clients were here for
a Further Assessment course. The third client was here for a Refresher
Training course. Neil Ashworth, Client Services Manager, was the
Instructor for these classes.
Negg Marchbank, Rehabilitation Worker, has three clients arriving at the
centre on Monday. Megg will be training them in Orientation and
Mobility.
Our next Guide Dog Mobility class begins May 29th. PJ Hogan, Guide Dog
Mobility Instructor, and Nathalie Woods, Guide Dog Mobility Aprentise,
will be training four clients on this class. They have matched their
dogs.
Neil Ashworth will be training another two clients on this class.
Guide Dog Mobility Instructor, Rhea Eswer, will also be training one
client on this class.,
Regards,
Lean Kennedy,
Access and Education Officer,