[IRLGuideDogs] IGDB News

  • From: "Lean Kennedy" <Lean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:37:31 +0100

Dear  a Refresher Training course today. All,
Six clients are currently training at the centre. They are all doing
Guide Dog Mobility Training. Another client finished a Refresher
Training course today.

IGDB held its AGM last Saturday. We had a great turn out.

I wish to notify you all IGDB clients will be contacted via phone to
conduct an interview for you to give your opinion of our services. The
interview should only take ten to fifteen minutes. An independent body
known as ESRI (Economic and Social Research Institute) is carrying out
the interview on our behalf. We hope to have the results of the survey
by the end of September when these results will be made public. It is
the first time IGDB has done such a survey. We would like to encourage
everyone to take this opportuniy to give this feedback so that our
services can be shaped for the future.
That's all for now,

Have a great weekend,
Slainte,