[IRLGuideDogs] Guide dogs having codliver oil

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Irl Guide Dogs" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 12:35:18 +0100

I was wondering is it possible to give our Guide Dogs a bit of codliver oil in
their food?

I met a friend with his pet dog the other day while we were out.  He was
telling me he gives this to his dog, as it keeps their coat shiny and  in great
condition, which grooming does, which I do on a daily basis with Holly.  It is
also meant to keep arthritis  away in later life.

I  would do anything to insure that I get the best out of Holly's working life.
 She is so important to my life now.

I wouldn't do anything without consulting Irish Guide Dogs first.

Have any GDO's ever done this.  All feedback most welcome.

Thanks and regards to all.
Dominique & Holly.