[IRLGuideDogs] GUIDE DOGS ARE THE BEST

  • From: "Dominique Farrell" <dominiquef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Irl Guide Dogs" <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:50:00 +0100

Hi Sabrina,

My sentiments exactly.  I cannot praise Holly and all at the centre enough for
their tremendous support and work.

Holly's an absolute gem, and even with her bandage on she continues to deliver
the best to my now great mobility.

I cannot express my newfound happiness with her.  I was walking down Talbot
street  one day talking to her, as I always do, and the tears were in my eyes,
because she just makes my life so much easier and carefree.  I think a Guide
Dog is the best companionship anyone could have.  Guide Dogs have the best life
possible.   Who ever said it's a dog's life, because for a Guide Dog, they've a
great life, I know they work dam hard, but they are so willing to do it.  The
work of IGDB is undoubtly the most rewarding things, when they see the dog
they've trained so well and is now working a dream for their owner.

Myself and Holly are a match made in heaven.

Happy Birthday IGDB.  I continue to spread the word of the Association.

I  fund raise for IGDB,  and every time Holly sees a person collecting, she
takes me over to them, as if we should be doing it.

All the best to everyone.
Dominique & Holly.