[IRLGuideDogs] GDO meeting last Saturday

  • From: "Bethan" <boglinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irlguidedogs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:50:59 +0100

Hi All,

Well done Darragh and Nicky for moving the list - we can now expect to get
messages that are posted!

There was a GDO meeting last Saturday, and apologies to people who wanted to
attend - my reminder messages must have got lost in cyber space.

A number of people have views on the possible establishment of a GDO group,
but were unable to attend.  Some people have already sent me their comments,
but if you want your views to be included, please e-mail them to me as soon
as possible so that I can include them in a report that I am drawing up from
the meeting.  Once the reort is ready, i can forward it to anyone, but won't
be able to attach it to a mail to the list.

Looking forward to hearing your views!

boglinc@xxxxxxxx, 087 2060657