[irati] Re: Maintainer's format proposal

  • From: Vincenzo Maffione <v.maffione@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irati@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:59:37 +0200

Hi guys,

I will merge this pull-request on friday 26th June, so please check the
maintainers file against your responsibilities before that date.

Best regards,
Vincenzo

On 22/06/15 17:10, Marc Sune wrote:

On 22/06/15 16:26, Vincenzo Maffione wrote:

Hi,
DPDK ones seems quite simple and immediate. Would it be possible to
inherit the check-mainteinters.sh script in an easy way?

What customization in particular are you referring to?

I think not directly. We have more files to ignore than the ones in DPDK
and another file structure. I have already the maintainers file. I will
work in a check-maintainers replacement that works for us and then do a
temptative PR.

Folks,

Have a look to this pull-request:

https://github.com/IRATI/stack/pull/641

Please, go through the MAINTAINERS file and identify possible mistakes or
inconsistencies.

Regards
Marc

Thanks
Marc

Best regards,
Vincenzo

Hi,

After the discussions about the MAINTAINER's file, I quite like the
format Linux kernel and DPDK project use:

http://dpdk.org/browse/dpdk/tree/MAINTAINERS

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/MAINTAINERS?id=refs/tags/v4.1

Maybe we can customize it to our needs.

Marc