[irati] How to contribute to project

  • From: Jairo Eduardo López <nacarino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irati@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 01:16:09 +0900

Good afternoon,

I am interested in RINA and have been lurking around your code and
Github repository for a while. I tend to understand the gist of what it
is the team is doing, but, since I am parachuting into a mature
development cycle, most of the details go over my head.

I would like to contribute to your efforts. For that to happen, it would
be great to know a couple of things before getting started.

1) Are there any minimum requirements to contribute (Professional,
legal, etc.)?
2) Is there any particular part of the development where more focus is
3) What would be the best way to start helping out?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to working
with the team.

Best regards,

Jairo Eduardo Lopez
Secure email with PGP 0x663658F373892F83 at http://keyserver.pgp.com/