[ip] times to meet

  • From: steven young <gamehead82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 22:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hey as everyone knows Uz and I have been moving and haven't had a lot of time
to work on the game...I feel that we are ready to continue forward with the
game...what I would like is to set a time aside for anyone who wants to come by
the apartment to work on the game to do so...however since i do not know
everyone's schedule i would like an email of days w/times that you could devote
to the game and I will attempt to schedule times that are convenient for

Marc Young

Marc Young

Do you Yahoo!?