[ip] Re: meeting this sat

  • From: "Travis Ferguson" <uniformstupidity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:07:52 -0400

I can't make this, my parents are dragging me to KY in case we get another
horse.  If I get back *decently* early...I'll call Jason's cell and ask what
was covered.  btw, if anyone has visual studio, here's the source
code/project files.  You will need an object file create from milkshape
(apparently other editors have strange return chars, and I haven't fixed
that bug yet).