[ip] meeting this sat

  • From: steven young <gamehead82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ip@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hey I would like to try and get everyone together for 4-6hours on saturday
2pm-6/8pm.  I am looking for a place to get together.  We can use my place, but
we don't have internet.  I plan on having an ethernet hub there so that data
can be shared.  I am also currently working on typing the story, and am going
to begin utilizing the ftp more.  I would appreciate responses to this email
ASAP, rather it's a suggestion of a place to meet,  suggestions on a better
time, or even saturday is bad and i can't make it.

Marc Young