[interfacekit] Re: Icons and BBitmap

  • From: "Erik Jaesler" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:36:38 -0700

> I have done zooming stuff not a lot :
>simple zoom like the one in BeOS for 8 bit (can be colormap), 16 bits,
24
>and 32 bits
>and also a bilinear one for 32 bits.

The list server automatically strips attachments; could you resend it
directly to me at erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx?  Thanks!

>With my new baby, I have not enough time for the project.
>Good luck

Thanks, but I think you'll need the good luck more! ;)  Enjoy your baby
as much as possible; I can't believe how fast the four years since my
son's birth have gone by.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the
argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
        -William Pitt, British prime-minister (1759-1806)