[interfacekit] BClipboard

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interfacekit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 10:45:02 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Gabe Yoder wrote:

> I'll keep that in mind.  I actually hadn't noticed that I was going to be=
> =20
> running into registrar stuff (probably because I still have to figure out=
> =20
> quite a bit of the "under-the-hood" stuff).

A while ago I wrote a mail roughly listing the registrar related methods
of several classes. It also contains a short section on BClipboard. It's
not detailed at all, but maybe it is of some help anyway:
  //www.freelists.org/archives/interfacekit/06-2002/msg00047.html

If you have any questions, I'd be glad trying to answer them. :-)

CU, Ingo