[interact_list] [today, please score my analysis] I worte here, so it will be there

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:43:45 +0000

1) http://www.kdis.legend.org.uk/

Seems it's not only Jersey dominated by Freemason,
from KDIS and some 1 in 12 publications, -
there is a striking fact that

BRADFORD is running by FREEMASON. (wha?)

NO WONDER asian kids are directed to burn up
Christian Church in Garrington -

(Ya know In Manningham you got BIG gorgeous
synagogue. Why 'Islam fundamentalists@bradford'
turn up to burn down it? - cause they are manipulated
by Jews. Period.)

And no wonder, Asians are impoverished.

So, Jews are making everywhere in this world
into 'Israel-Palestine' situation?

2) Being thinking about who's doing Anthrax thing.

I think it's MOSSAD<what?

Cause, it's in Pakistan (muslim zone)
but it's not yet in Israel. Alright, it's Jews.

If Anthrax really got in Israel,
I think Jews would go freak out finally,
then Left wingers would win -
so, it's Mossad.

After I sent this message within days,
it would be found in Israel too (will be mockery one
though).

- the problem is that Manningham Synagogue would be
burnt down or not -

can't tell. But Anthrax should be in Israel
within weeks, cause otherwise people would start to
notice it is strange that Israel is 'Anthrax-free'.

A. @I know someone is looking into my mailbox.

P.S.>
Am I anti-semitist?

or - Jews got 'bad publicity' and 'numbskulled
foregin policy' - and they are not trying to improve
it at all - so I sound like pickin' on them?