[interact_list] terminating ss and p.r and d.f(unnecessary some say): us intelligence overview

  • From: Akio Fujita <A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:50:09 +0100

Starting point:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/nation/specials/nationalsecurity/military/

not so interesting but it looks something -'military.com' but it's fun
to see those training stuff...
http://www.military.com/Search/More/1,11097,COMM,00.html?tb_SearchParam=terrorism&Code=COMM

THIS IS VOMITTING: STOMACH UPSETTING, (William M. Arkin)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A40861-2001May17.html

And his all those articles...
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/nation/columns/dotmil/index.html

This was again upsetting...
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/nation/columns/dotmil/A44024-2001May4.html

How to read politics...
http://washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/nation/columns/dotmil/A8673-2001Jun1.html

NSA(national security agency)
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A77283-2001May25.html

CIA, NSA and OCC(?)- I think OCC was the office which always
outsmart CIA and gets credit and reputation among US elites...no?
(who...knows?)

AND by this time I was throwing away all those SS lecture contents,

useless men, useless, the world is filled with more large cleavages and
we need to expand our scope!

and then found

http://www.loyola.edu/dept/politics/intel.html

conclu: David F? moron, Paul R? maniac but he is wrong cause
he is maniac about weapon and tech - if he's been real maniac about
military and intelligence agencies - ss could be something genuinely
educational.