[interact_list] sorry guys radio4 is already in remorse

  • From: A.Fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: interact_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 02:43:34 +0000 (GMT)

it's craking,
the immediately after I left your house -
radio4 is in fucking remorse -
yeah, go along with western majority -
and how it sounds hypocritic -
radio4 got enough 'belly' too accept that west is fucking hypoctritic
- the thing is each vulnerable or sensitive western individuals
seek their innocence by individualizing logic -

each one, each person is different, you cannot attibute racism to
everyone -

that's in a way progress, but it's a trap you should go beyond -
you may excuse yourself not being that insensitive -
but you are leaving majority behind

and what matters is majority at the level of realpolitik.

you exempt yourself yeah?
but still, israel is getting ammos to kill palestinians
still, nazism is on the rise in all parts of West.

so what are you upto?

for claiming you are fcuking innocent and pure?

I think remorse is not in the mode of claiming

probably this is the point

remorse means your bond with others.

It's not about only claiming your innocence or your non-responsibility.

This mail sent through IMP: webmail.brad.ac.uk